EXPERT COURSE IN STRUCTURAL ANALYSIS FOR 3D PRINTING50 HOURS . IN-CLASS . MAY 2020 REQUEST INFORMATION
A specific course in structural analysis for 3D printing
The course is made up of two parts where we try to establish the principles of structural analysis for 3D printed structures and the capacitied of the specific software.
The course can be complemented with other 3D printing speciality courses in: PRODUCT DESIGN FOR 3D PRINTING, METAL 3D PRINTING andBIOMEDICAL 3D PRINTING.
1. CRITERIA OF STRUCTURAL DESIGN FOR 3D PRINTING
- Introduction to anisotropies of the different 3d printing technologies
- Design of algorythmic lightened structures. Lattice, Gyros and Fractal structures…
- Design, fabrication and testing of lightweight elements
2. ANALYSIS OF 3D PRINTING COMPONENTS
- General criteria of structural analysis of structures printed with 3D technology
- Analysis through FEM techniques
- Topological optimization
- Analysis and optimization of algorithmic structures
- Design, analysis, fabrication and tests of structural components
The registration period will end once all the places have been filled.
SATURDAY 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
SANTIAGO MARTIN IGLESIAS
Head of Additive Engeneering and Prototipes of the General Subdirection of Space Systems - INTA
Head of Composites Mechanical Behavior - INTA
ELOY TEMBRÁS FRANCO
Application Engineer Manager -ALTAIR
ALFONSO DENIA ALONSO
Director Master in Aeronautica Mechanical Design MEDMA - Director EDDM Training & Solutions
REQUEST ADDITIONAL INFORMATION.
Plaza Carlos Trías Bertrán 4,
+34 91 491 2868