The first masters degree in professional 3D printing.
The fundamental pilars in which the Master in 3D Printing and Advaced Manufacturing MIFA is based are:
- Completely innovative program and study methods at a Spanish and European level.
- Technological equipment is avaiable for student use: 3D printing machines (FDM, SLA, SLS) and advanced software, unprecedented in training enviroments.
- Practical approach and with a stric technical accuracy: applied to design and manufacturing under real standards and criteria from the most demanding industries.
- Expert educational team: integrated by notable active professionals, responsible in projects and companies that are the motor for advancement in this young and promising field which is 3D printing.
For all that, the Master MIFA is the best formative option for technical profiles and enthusiasts about technology, with or without experience, that wish to orient their professional careers and take a stand as experts in the technology that will be key in the revolution of the future.
WHY STUDY THE MASTER IN 3D PRINTING AND ADVANCED MANUFACTURING?
The most ambitious leader European training, in which a majority of case studies, representing more than 75% of the teaching load.
Last generation 3D printing equipment , (FDM, SLA and SLS), equipment for structural testing and postprocessing, and professional design software (CATIA).
Be a leader in the new technologies of the future.
Professionals with proven experience leading current 3D printing projects.
NEXT EDITION OCTOBER, 2020
The registration period will end once all the places have been filled.
MONDAY to THURSDAY
9:30 am – 2:00 pm
OCTOBER to JUNE
MASTER IN 3D PRINTING AND ADVANCED MANUFACTURING, MIFA
8 MONTHS / 600 HOURS OF ON-SITE CLASSES
MODULE 01 - PROFESSIONAL DESIGN ORIENTED TO 3D PRINTING
- Parts Design
- Non-parametric Surface Design
- Assembly Design
- Drawing sets design
- Product configuration. PLMs
- Polygonal meshes. STL file formats and alternatives
- Slicing software. Design of lightened structures
- 3D scanning technologies and applications
- Reverse Engineering. Scanning and data processing
- Introduction to the medical sector
- Surgical planning
- 3D Models from medical tests. DICOM
MODULE 02 - STRUCTURAL ANALYSIS ORIENTED TO 3D PRINTING
- General criteria of structural analysis
- Finite element methods using CATIA. Case Study
- Topology optimization
- Tests of Additive Manufacturing polymers
MODULE 03 - 3D PRINTING TECHNOLOGIES
- Traditional manufacturing processes
- Plastic Injection
- Commercial standards for additive manufacturing
- Inspection. History and background of Additive Manufacturing
- Fused Deposition Modelling or Fused Filament Fabrication (FDM/FFF)
- Stereolithogaphy (SLA)
- Selective Laser Sintering (SLS)
- Polyjet /Multijet
- HP Multi Jet Fusion technology
- MIM Technologies
- Laser cladding
- New 3D Printing technologies
MODULE 04 - 3D PRINTING MATERIALS
- Polymeric materials for FDM
- Polymeric materials for SLA
- Polymeric materials for SLS
- Metallic materials for additive manufacturing
- Bioprinting materials and processes
MODULE 05 - ADVANCED MANUFACTURING AND INDUSTRY 4.0
- Supply chain in 3D Printing
- Digital Twin
- Guided activities with virtual models
- Artificial Intelligence and Visión
- Lean Manufacturing
- Virtual and Augmented Reality
- Internet of things IOT
- Autonomous Vehicles
- Big Data
MODULE 06 - CASE STUDIES
- Applications of technologies on FDM, SLA, SLS, SLM and scanning:
- Aerospace and Defence sector
- Jigs and tools sector
- Biomedical sector
- Automotive sector
- Final Project
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN COMPLETING A COURSE COMPATIBLE WITH YOUR WORK AND IN AN EXECUTIVE FORMAT:
IN 3D PRINTING
WHO IS IT ADDRESSED TO?
Engineers or profiles with technical training and knowledge in 3D printing
Technology enthusiasts of the future
Tech entrepreneurs interested in gaining knowledge and experience
No previous expertise is necessary
WHAT THEY ARE SAYING ABOUT US
"Exceptional! I was looking for a high level 3D printing course and I found this master in professional 3D printing.In the Master in 3D Printing and Advanced Manufacturing I have been able to learn the fundamentals and real capabilities of a booming technology to apply them in my professional career. . "
"Given the excellent level of the theoretical classes, given by professionals in different sectors with application in this technology, and the great practical weight of the Master MIFA, as students we have leave prepared to focus our professional careers in this sector and bet on this new technology in current growth. "
VIDEO OPINIONS FROM MIFA STUDENTS
Every member in the teaching staff of the Master in 3D Printing and Advanced Manufacturing, MIFA have vast experience, and presently occupy positions in important technological and engineering companies developing tasks related to the subject they teach.
DIRECTOR - SANTIAGO MARTIN IGLESIAS
Head of Additive Engeneering and Prototipes of the General Subdirection of Space Systems - INTA
ALFONSO DENIA ALONSO
Master Director in Aeronautical Mechanical Design, MEDMA - Director EDDM Training & Solutions
ELOY TEMBRÁS FRANCO
Application Engineer Manager -ALTAIR
Iberia 3D Printing Sales Manager - HP
Sales Manager South-West Europe - STRATASYS
NILO MARTÍN IGLESIAS
RF Engineer - European Space Agency ESA
MARÍA TERESA PÉREZ PRADO
Deputy Director and Senior Reasercher - IMDEA Materials
Design Engineer - Airbus Defence and Space
Healthcare Technology Area Director - Instituto de Biomecánica de Valencia (IBV)
FÉLIX TERROBA RAMÍREZ
Responsible for Integration of Unmaneed Aerial Systems - INTA
JUAN RODRIGUEZ HERNANDEZ
Head Scientist - CSIC Institute of Science and Technology of Polymers
ANTONIO GARCÍA GARCÍA
Head of Technology of Fabrication Unit - Fundación PRODINTEC
Lawyer specialist in Technology and Data Privacy- ECIX GROUPD
Responsible for design and analysis of R+D projects - Airbus Defence & Space
Head of Composites Mechanical Behavior - INTA
Head of Additive Manufacturing Products - RENISHAW
Head of Engineering - RAMEM
Naval and Oceanic Engineer. Project management and dimensional control - CEHIPAR
Technological Director - IK4 LORTEK Reaserch Center
JUAN CARLOS PIQUERO CAMBLOR
Head of projects. Innovativee Manufacturing Technologie unit - PRODINTEC
PEDRO MARTINEZ SEIJAS
Doctor specialist in oral and maxilofacial surgery - HM HOSPITALES
JESÚS CORBACHO REDONDO
CEO and medical image coordinator - EUREQA MEDICINA Y CIRUGÍA
GORKA GÓMEZ CIRIZA
Head Technician, laboratory and manufacturing, Fab Lab - HOSPITAL VÍRGEN DEL ROCÍO
NIEVES CUBO MATEO
Scientific Investigator - ICTP-CSIC
Director of Jewlery Los Lobatos
JUAN CARLOS PLAZA DEL PINO
Design Engineer for tests on UAVs - R+D Aeronautical Center INTA (ISDEFE)
ÁLVARO JARA RODELGO
Responsible for Protospace Innovation - AIRBUS OPERATIONS
BRUNO ROMERO AZORÍN
Additive Manufacturing Application Specialist - HP
3D PRINTING FAB LAB
As a student of this master, you can complete your university degree final projects in our Fab Lab ¡FIND OUT MORE!
WE HELP MIFA STUDENT COMPLETE THEIR UNIVERSITY DEGREE FINAL THESIS WITH 3D PRINTING.
SUBSIDIZED COURSES FOR COMPANIES
LATEST NEWS AND ACTIVITIES FROM MIFA
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESETED IN OUR OTHER MASTERS IN ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY:
If you are looking to study 3D Printing at a professional level in Madrid,
REQUEST ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR MIFA
Plaza Carlos Trías Bertrán 4,
+34 91 491 2868